Position in Brief:
Independently, this hybrid design/production position works in a closely integrated team of in-house and international staff to design, produce, edit and manage the preparation of proposals, presentations and other materials. Additional scope of work includes the creation of award submissions, marketing and communication materials, as well as outsource print and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work to develop a clear understanding of project visual communication requirements and develop design “wireframes” (sketches);
- Work with key team members to design and execute advanced, effective, dynamic and well-thought-out document layouts based on these wireframes to meet the project needs;
- Establish and adhere to publication schedules. Lay out print and digital versions of working documents, liaises with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute content work;
- Prepare comprehensive designs and layouts using design elements in photography, illustration, computer-generated imagery, and text for print and electronic publications;
- Work alongside the Managing Partner, Project Manager and Project Coordinator, while monitoring own executions for quality, content and communication effectiveness to ensure the created design is innovative and fresh, in line with the needs of the project;
- Collaborate with civil engineering, technical, content and client project managers to develop finished digital and print graphics from a