Position in Brief:
Independently, this position works in a closely integrated team of in-house and international staff to organize, write and manage the preparation of proposals, presentations and other materials. Additional scope of work includes the creation of award submissions, marketing and communication materials, as well as outsource print and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- As part of an integrated team, create project and award-winning client deliverables utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Gather, verify, and format information from multiple internal and external sources under strict deadlines;
- Collect and maintain client materials and data under strict security protocols;
- Coordinate the efforts, resources and expertise of internal and external staff, specialty
subconsultants, and knowledge experts;
- Work directly with client team members representing Mission Critical as a subject matter
expert in the delivery of industry-best Proposal Management services;
- Provide overall delivery and coordination of each individual pursuit design and production
process with responsibility for quality, scheduling and on-time delivery;
- Collaborate with internal and external resources in the development of Client marketing
manuals, style guides and branding standards;
- Develop marketing and communications collateral as part of Mission Critical Business
Development efforts supporting our clients:
- Annual meeting and business planning material;
- Social media posts;
- Event coordination;
- Electronic and print mailings;
- Award submissions;
- News releases;
- Presentations; and
- Website content.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Carries out duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines;
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures;
- Remains current in profession and industry trends;
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement;
- learning new skills, procedures and processes;
- Is available for other duties as required; and
- Is available for overtime as needed.
Will oversee the efforts of Project Coordinator I staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE